Google
 

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

 

Aceh Beckons Former Socceroo?

I just love the eternal optimism that gushes forth from some of the people involved with the breakaway Liga Primer Indonesia.

Today's football tabloid, Top Skor, suggests that Aceh United are interested in signing for Leeds United, Newcastle United and Middlesborough striker Mark Viduka.

Now I don't know how much truth there is in that story and I have never met the stocky Australian striker but the mere thought of Mark Viduka moving to Aceh, with its strict implementation of sharia law, they have public canings there, has me tittering into me tissues so it does.

Mark Viduka in Aceh?!

Comments:
It'd be just the place for Gazza to get himself straightened out.
 
perhaps bring in paul merson and tony adams as well!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?