Google
 

Monday, December 22, 2008

 

Singapore ruin my holiday

Had it all planned I did.

After taking in the semi last night at the National Stadium I was going back to Jakarta for a few days before returning here for the final next Sunday against. It was all sorted and I even had permission from the wife.

But it seems I forgot to tell Singapore of their role in my holiday plans and they only go and lose to Vietnam!

So now I'm stuck with the prospect of Christmas in bangkok or going back and staying back. I mean what the hell can I do in Bangkok at Christmas time eh?

Bloody Lions...grrr!

Comments:
You and me both, JC. I even had consecutive days lined up for the first time in yonks.

Looks like I'll be 'home' for the holidays and eagerly awaiting Australia's visit in January.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?